There are a number of reasons you could be experiencing trouble. Here is a quick list of the most common issues to check:
- Make sure you are using the correct URL to log in. Each organization has a unique URL for log in, so if you have access through your company or through your school be sure you have the correct URL entered.
- Passwords are case sensitive, be sure to check that you don't have CAPs lock on. If you don't recall your password you can use the reset password option.
- Make sure you are not running ad-blocker software or script blocker software. If you are - you will need to put the URL you log in at on the permitted list.
- If you received an invitation but did not use it within three business days the token is likely to have expired. If you get a message that the token expired please contact email@example.com or your administrator for assistance.
- If you never confirmed your email address via the invitation you may get an error stating your email is not confirmed. If you get a message that your email is not confirmed please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- If you enter an email address that does not match the one on your account you will receive an error that the user name is wrong. Contact email@example.com for assistance.