There are a number of reasons you could be experiencing trouble. Here is a quick list of the most common issues to check:
- Make sure you are using the correct URL to log in. Each organization has a unique URL for log in.
- Passwords are case sensitive, be sure to check that you don't have CAPs lock on. If you don't recall your password you can use the reset password option.
- Make sure you are not running ad-blocker software or script blocker software. If you are - you will need to put the URL you log in at on the permitted list.
- If you received an invitation but did not use it within three business days the token is likely to have expired. If you get a message that the token expired please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- If you never confirmed your email address via the invitation you may get an error stating your email is not confirmed. If you get a message that your email is not confirmed please contact email@example.com for assistance.
- If you enter an email address that does not match the one on your account you will receive an error that the user name is wrong. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Last but certainly not least - when you log in for the very first time you will have no history to display on your dashboard yet. It may appear as though the log in didn't work because the screen is blank. If you see your name in the upper right corner you are logged in successfully. To start browsing content select "Library" in the menu bar.